Thursday, September 4, 2008

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL 8/19/08






Today was Anna & Nathan's FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL at of course 2 different schools at the SAME TIME!!!


After that realization I recruited Conder and cousin Anthony to SAVE THE DAY...


Anna attends Park Village Elementary School and started 2nd Grade, and Nathan starts PreSchool at Deer Canyon 2 days a week.

Normally they start at different times and I was ready to manage it but the first day of school they started at the same time.


Soooooooooooooooo


Daddy took Nathan to Preschool and Anthony went with me & Anna to Second Grade


Anthony was greeted by Anna's teacher with a big smile because he use to be a buddy to one of her students and then she remembered me strolling Anna into school while I use to take my neighbors & Anthony to school. The lesson here is becareful in life its a VERY SMALL WORLD.

This woman knew Anna the first 2 years of her life 3 days a week - she totallly remembered us.

Now of course I was standing there like - how does this woman know me???

Then Anthony just chimed in and just took over the conversation like a pro - I'm telling you all this cool cuz is going to make some woman very happy when he chooses a wife.


After Anna got settled into her class we drove to Deer Canyon where Nathan goes to PreSchool and met up with Daddy & Nate and then Daddy went to work.

Nathan's preschool teacher was Anna's preschool teacher Mrs Lester and

I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!! We are so lucky to be in the Poway Unified School District!


I hope you enjoy the pictures

2 comments:

jbahen said...

I was totally worried the first day of school too. We were there a good 25 min. before the bell so I got to take everyone to class, then to the playground. Then I stayed in kindergarten for a few, then peeked through the windows of the other 3 one last time. My nerves were shot. Don't worry I could only keep this up for the first 3 days, they really didn't need me hanging around anyways!(I am the typical over bearing Mom I guess) Now they all ride the bus. Paige also attends preschool 2 days. Lucky for you, you knew the teachers...what a relief!!

Conder, Gina, Anna & Nathan Bahen said...

I never thought I would be this emotional with school but I really feel that way and its too hard to hide it! The funny thing is most of the teachers know my face - I am the forever babysitter - and look it has totally paid off! I try very hard in life to be helpful and you know what - its true - what goes around comes around - even if you only remember the bad things you do - other people actually do remember the good you do :)
You are awesome Amy - everytime I think I can't do something I think what would AMY DO?? And I think she would have it done already... and then I just do the best I can.

Ok something funny
I participate in Nate's class and I had 5 measuring cups with milk in them and I lost my balance and fell on my BUMMM so hard I saw stars!!! It was in front of all the kids all the parents working and the TEACHER - I am just too old for this S@#! My bum bum is so sore UGH!!!!
So in life you must first laugh at yourself and that is what I did - I couldn't stop laughing and the teacher was like oh its not funny honey I broke my leg that way... MAN I AM OLD!!!!